Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Some fun pictures. . .

So I haven't blogged for a couple of days, I have been crazy busy and crazy exhausted from the paper route. Anyway, I have been taking some pictures for my blog, luckily for me, all of my kids are total hams, so it is never hard to get them to pose.
Emmy wanted to have her chance to feed Lilly, so I let her and she lasted about 5 minutes before she started complaining about how messy Lilly is!

Ashton has been wearing Emmy's purple hat around the house, and every time he puts it on he strikes a pose and says, "Lookin' Good!".

I don't know who taught him that, but I have one guess. . .

Daddy and his girls wearin' SHADES!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

That's cute of Jaron with the girls! Glad he's back in the picture (literally)...

Unknown said...

ok, have I ever told you how it blows my mind how much lilly looks like her daddy? do you hear that alot?

Heather said...

Lol, Yeah we get that alot Kris, especially when people see them together!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Great shades!! We're happy Jaron is finally there with all the family. We hope his job works out OK, too.

How neat is that -- Dad and his girls. Yeah, Lilly does look lots like her Daddy, didn't notice that before.

Love you all & miss you lots!!

Grandma & Grandpa Hamblin