Monday, July 7, 2008

LAgOOn

So my day started out at 3:30 am with the paper route. Lilly slept through the whole thing and waited till I was just about to go back to sleep at 6:30 and then she decided to wake up for the day. By the time I fed her and changed her etc., the other kids were up and wanted to get started on their chores that I had told them they had to do before Casey and Sophia came to go to Lagoon with us. Luckily for the kids, they managed to get their chores done in time and we all got to spend the day at Lagoon.


The first ride we went to was Wicked and Casey tried convincing Emmy to ride with him and Sophia, she kept refusing until he upped the bribe to $10.00. Those who know Emmy well know that money is very hard for her to resist =0)

Let's just say that Casey is $10.00 poorer and Emmy is planning her own little shopping spree! She LOVED the ride and after that she made quick work of all the scary roller coasters she had previously been avoiding.




We were able to fit in a ton of rides and I think that everyone had a good time. Here are some more pictures of our fun at Lagoon!




















































Ashton was the literally the only kid at Lagoon who wanted to ride Bulgy the Whale, so he got to have the whole ride to himself and he just stayed on each time the ride was over and waited for the operator to start it again.

Oh, and by the way Casey, thanks for the fart machine, just remember what goes around comes around and I can't wait till you have kids!

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Heather! It's Andrea! How are ya girlie?! Your family is sooo cute! You'll have to email me and I'll send ya an invitation to my blog.
Corrandr@isu.edu
I'm so excited I found you! (Thanks to Kristine!) Great to 'see' ya! ;)