Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hair Do!

Ok, first of all, all of the last posts are kind of out of order, I am still trying to get a handle on this blogging stuff. Anyway, I got my haircut today for free at a beauty school and I totally love it, so here is a picture of what it looks like. I have had it short like this for awhile, but since I didn't get to see any of my friends at our "reunion" I thought I would stick it up for you to see.


We had a busy weekend as you can see from all of the pictures. Jaron's youngest brother Jake is leaving on a mission to Belgium (French speaking =0) ) The kids and I drove to Pocatello from Fruit Heights and Jaron drove there from Boise, so we got to see each other as well as spend time with family. Emmy and Carter are always excited to see their grandparents, aunts and uncles and especially their cousins.

We had fun playing water games and swimming. Jake gave a really good talk and it was fun to see everyone.

0 comments: