Thursday, July 24, 2008

NINJA Folding Skills!!!

So apparently, I have some pretty valuable skills, one of which is my speedy Ninja newspaper folding skill. The district manager at the newspaper I am delivering for called me to see if I could help fold some extra papers since I am so incredibly speedy. Of course I had to think about whether it was right to use my ninja folding skills to make a profit, but then I realized, "Hey, I already am. . . " so I agreed and now I am getting up at 2 in the morning and getting home around 6am. I folded over 600 papers this morning and I am still debating whether the extra money they offer me is worth it. . . Just because I have the skills doesn't mean I like to use them!



On the home front, Lilly is growing up so fast, I snapped a picture of her sitting up today (one of her newly acquired ninja skills- I can see she will take after her mother). The kids spent the entire day (after their chores were finished) playing in the swimming pool that Grandma Hamblin left for their enjoyment, and are they ever enjoying it! I swear they have turned into little fish!


3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ninja huh? Didn't know you had it in you! I like the new blog background. The other one was hard cause it had that blue square right over the titles...so I like this one a lot better!

K Lind said...

Hey Heather! Long time, no see! Send me an e-mail to kjerstinlind@gmail.com and I will send you an invite to my private blog! Your family is so cute!
-Kjerstin Teeples Lind

teresa said...

I had a great time hanging out with you on your paper route! And yes, you do have ninja skills!