Friday, July 25, 2008

Demo Movies

Alright, so the kids were wanting me to take a video of them and their new moves they are learning from gymnastics. So here are some vids of the kids.

In this video you get to see Ashton do a "twisty-twist" and a somersault (and another unmentionable thing if you are observant enough). He is saying hi to the camera before he starts (read his lips) and then after he says, "I'm OK!".

In this video Emmy is performing for your pleasure: A bridge and her attempt at a front walk-over.

This video is a display of Carter's handstand and kartwheel. He is capable of doing much better handstands, but I suppose we will have to catch one of those on another day =0)

All the kids wanted to say hi to the camera, so here it is. . .

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Good Job kids! You have some amazing skills...and Ashton, some amazing bad habit!!! Anyway...you all looked great and I especially liked the hellos at the end with everyone...cute smiling faces! Gramma

Katie said...

Nice tricks. Tell the kids that they all are very good gymnasts. I like the video where they are all telling us hi. You can't tell that Emmy is the oldest or anything by her telling Ashton where to sit. I love it! And I like the slides you added. It's fun to see those pics and see how much they all have grown up and changed. They're cute.