Friday, July 4, 2008

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!

So. . . I went and got me a paper route. This was my second day doing it and it isn't so bad. I have to get up between 2-3 in the morning, and that is by far the worst part. It is still taking me a few hours to do because I don't know all the houses yet, but when I learn it I think I will be able to reward myself with a little more sleep. I am hoping that I don't mess up Lilly's sleeping schedule too badly with this, she tends to like to stay awake for awhile while I fold the papers, but once we are in the car she quickly falls asleep. It is nice and peaceful that time of day and most of the papers I just throw from the window of my van, I probably only have to get out for about 10 papers the whole route. Anyway, it will be a good source of extra income, maybe even enough that I can get my kids into various lessons and/or sports, that can get soo expensive. Alrighty then, I think I am going to go take a nap now! =0)

0 comments: