Saturday, July 5, 2008

Fourth of July

I am still playing around with new ways to post on my blog,
so here is a dorky little movie I put together. We went to
the Kaysville parade, where the kids got WAY too much candy,
and then we went to Burger King for lunch. We played outside
and swam a little in the kiddie pool. A family in the ward
brought us a package of fireworks, so we set those off and
then went to bed. I asked the kids if it was ok if we skipped the big
show since I had to be up so early to deliver papers, and they
were fine with it. I think by the end of the day they were worn
out!


1 comments:

Kristi said...

I like that there is always something new to read on your blogspot. I get tired of searching and nobody has posted anything NEW! Loved the pictures of the kids at the parade...of course I love ANY pictures of the kids...and No, I haven't had a chance yet to burn those CD's for you yet, but I will get it done...SOON!