Sunday, July 6, 2008

"Bleuty and the Bleast" - Ashton




So an awesome lady in our new ward gave me 6 tickets to go see the Kaysville production of Beauty and the Beast. We only needed 4 of the tickets to go, so we invited some friends from our ward to go with us. The show was really quite good. I have to admit I was surprised by the quality of the performers and the set. The music was great, although the orchestra got flatter and flatter as the show progressed, I think Jaron would have spent the second half of the show cringing in horror instead of enjoying the good acting and singing =0). The kids loved the show and got to meet "Belle" afterwards. It was like being at Disneyland!

4 comments:

Williams Ski Team said...

Our girls are 2 cute! I am glad they had fun!

Trisha said...

Pretty lucky!!! Ali is way jealous.

Unknown said...

heather my mind is being blown away by how big Emmy is! HO-LY-COW! she's gonna be in YW before ya know it

Kristi said...

Sounds like fun! How'd you get so lucky? that was a neat thing that lady did for you...and Emmy...what ARE you wearing girl?? gramma