Saturday, July 19, 2008

Jaron is home to stay!





Yay!!! Jaron has finally arrived. He got in early this morning and we were all excited, but Ashton was especially happy to see his daddy. He could hardly sit still and his grin stretched from ear to ear. Jaron and I celebrated our reunion by going to lunch at the Cheesecake factory (thanks to Kristi for the gift card) and then to the GEEX convention which was extremely disappointing. We had gotten free tickets to it and we were expecting a gamers paradise and some really cool new technology displays. What we got was closer to the Spring Fair in Pocatello, only about 1/8th the size and none of the cool stuff. Let's just say we were glad it was free. Afterwards we came home and crashed for awhile. Lilly got to try some whippped cream at the Cheese Cake Factory courtesy of her daddy, she was making some great faces at first, but then she started to beg for it. This is the first time I have seen her actually chase a spoon with her mouth.

After a little down time in the afternoon I got looking at my boys and their shaggy little heads. I swear I just cut it and I turn around and they need another hair cut- grrr! I have been cutting their hair myself, but I really didn't feel like doing it, so I called around and everybody is charging $12 to cut little boys hair! I wasn't about to waste $24 on something I could do for free, but I didn't feel like putting the usual amount of time into it that I do (I am really slow), so I whipped out the clippers and buzzed the boys heads. They have never had buzzes before and Carter cried for about the first 20 minutes after I did it about how he didn't want to be bald. Ashton was excited about having it done. Emmy couldn't be left out of our little hair parade so she got pillow curlers in for church tomorrow.



4 comments:

teresa said...

Yay for Jaron coming home and your kids are adorable. I'm so glad you're blogging!

Kristi said...

I'm glad you're all together again! I hate buzzes, and was shocked when I started reading it, but then I saw the pictures, and they are still cute, they didn't look too bad, so...I guess it's ok! Emmy and Lilly looked adorable too!

Unknown said...

yay! you're back together! oh, and I think buzz cuts on boys in the summer are cute :-) but your boys are always cute, anyway :-)

Trisha said...

Surprisingly I think Ashton looks pretty good with a buzz. That is a really good picture of the 3 of them. Glad you could all be together again.