Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Curse of Mutton Hollow. . . and a new car

So I have decided that Mutton Hollow is cursed. When we first moved here I was almost to the house and I made it to Mutton Hollow and the transmission fell out in the van. Well, Mutton Hollow happens to be on my paper route and on Sunday morning as I was delivering papers on Mutton Hollow, the transmission went out in the car. Needless to say we bought the stupid thing for $900 almost 2 years ago, so we feel like we have gotten our money's worth out of it. We thought about just being a one car family, but it would be extremely difficult with Jaron's work schedule being so sporadic and with 4 kids who need transportation during the day, so we bought a new car. We got a 2006 Ford Taurus with 45,000 miles on it.

I was going to post some pictures of Jaron's birthday, but I forgot to take pictures and I haven't had much time to blog lately, I have been so busy! So this is just a quick update.

3 comments:

Williams Ski Team said...

Ah Heather, I am so sorry...I hate car problems! I heard you went reverse on 89...hopefully there is not a next time, but if you need help call me at anytime!!!!!!!!! I usually answer the phone at 3am. :}

Unknown said...

heather,

just be glad you don't LIVE on mutton hollow. sounds DISGUSTING! congrats on the new car, though :-)

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Sorry for all your car problems, I hope this will be a good car for you. Watch out for Mutton Hollow!!!
We hope Lilly is doing better now.
Love You!