Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Stuff

Jaron and I received new callings in the ward as the ward photographers. This will help us get to know the people in the ward better. Our first assignment is to update the "Bishop's Board"-where the bishop has a picture of each child and which class they are in. This Sunday I took 75 pictures of the primary kids and I still have 3 more classes to go. Next up we are going to make a picture directory.

Lilly and Daddy lounging around. . .

Lilly had her first "hair-do" today, she got her hair in a ponytail, so here it is.


And THIS is a zuchini for all those doubting grandmas out there =0)

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Sorry...I still think the other one is a Zuchinni too...but I will say...I have NEVER seen a striped zuchinni, and they look very different! Anyway...enough about the vegetables...I loved Lilly's pony tail!! It cracked me up, her little gummy smile...adorable! Congrats on your new calling...that sounds like a fun one!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

So happy you are getting "IN" to the Ward -- that really will get you acquainted quickly. You'll probably know more people in the Ward than we do by the time we get home -- we'll let you introduce us!
I LOVED Lilly's pony tail -- looks like a mini tale! Soooooo cute. And loved seeing the other kids too -- they are all growing way too fast. HUGS & KISSES to all!
That zuchinni is very strange looking, but it's sure a BIG one. You must have had a strange garden, maybe because Grandpa planted part of it and Jaron and the kids planted the other part. Happy Gardening -- whoops, it's getting winter, huh? Wish we had some of Grandpa's good, good apples.

teresa said...

That's a cool calling. I wish they would make me the ward food sampler, I mean c'mon! Cute pics, I love Lilly's piggytail!