Sunday, October 5, 2008

8 Things Tag. . .

8 TV shows I love to watch. . . (in random order)
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Desperate Housewives
3. America's Next Top Model
4. Survivor
5. House
6. Eureka
7. Star Gate Atlantis
8. Medical Mysteries

8 of my Favorite Restaurants
1. Buddies (in Pocatello)
2. Rodizio's (a newly acquired and EXPENSIVE favorite)
3. Carino's
4. Chapala's
5. Cracker Barrel =0) (It pays my husband, how could I NOT love it?)
6. Cheesecake Factory
7. Mandarin House
8. Fazoli's

8 things that happened yesterday. . .
1. I did my paper-route in the pouring rain (yuck)
2. Jaron and I ate lunch at Cafe Rio (yum)
3. Umm, it rained. . . all day!
4. I traded in a bunch of Lilly's old stuff (toys, clothes, etc) at Kid 2 Kid and got her a new car seat for $0.86, she is really out growing that infant carrier!
5. I started my Christmas shopping list so I can start to watch for bargains
6. I found out that it is a Slurpee not a slushy that Jaron likes to drink, I don't really even know what a slushy is
7. I worked out for 1 1/2 hours at the gym

8 things I'm looking forward to. . .
1. Our annual Halloween party
2. Christmas!
3. Lilly learning how to walk
4. registering for my spring classes at the U
5. my next pay check
6. my friend Anna having her baby
7. the next good book I am going to read
8. Carter turning 6

8 things on my wish list. . .
1. A cruise to the Caribbean and lots of Xilkan Mexican Vanilla
2. to get skinny again without dieting or exercising
3. to get into PA school
4. to have all my teeth fixed
5. to buy/build a house that is our own and not too big and not too small, with a nice kitchen and a big garden, oh, and a maid to clean it and do all the laundry for me!
6. to not be allergic to cats
7. that my children will grow to realize all of their amazing potential!
8. that the delicious roast I can smell cooking will hurry and get done so I can eat it!

I tag everyone who reads this!

0 comments: