Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Garbage is so fun!

Lilly is turning into quite the handful. We have a garbage can next to our computer desk in the living room and now everytime we put her down in there, she heads straight for it. I usually stop her before it gets too bad, but last night we were distracted by daddy and Emmy playing music together and Lilly got some good scrounging time in. I had to take her picture, and when she saw the camera she waved at it.


She also has developed a strange new ritual when eating. She twists her body in her seat so that she is almost sitting backward in her chair and then between bites she sucks on the back of her seat. She usually does it between every bite, but once I pulled the camera out she was a little distracted, but you can still get the general idea.

2 comments:

Wendi said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten. I almost can't imagine her without her burp rag and spit up.

Kristi said...

That little pill!! She is so cute...she is growing up so fast!! I can't wait to see her again. give her hugs...