Sunday, October 26, 2008

Emmy's Sewing Skills . . .

Emmy is really enjoying her sewing machine, she loves to make outfits for herself and her friends. Yesterday I was taking my Sunday nap and she came in to tell me that her bobbin was jammed and she needed help. I told her she had to wait for me to get up and low and behold I wake up and she had fixed the bobbin on her own and had finished sewing herself a nurses outfit to play in. Unfortunately she hasn't learned to sew sleeves or anything but a tube skirt yet, so her nurses costume is a little cliche, if you know what I mean =0)


Ashton just had to jump in the picture. . . he is being "Super Ashton".

4 comments:

Williams Ski Team said...

Too funny and darn creative!

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

wow i'm impressed. She has already surpassed my sewing skills!

The Hamblin's said...

Good for her, What a great skill to learn especially at her age. Keep it up!!

Kristi said...

Where did your Halloween post go??!! It just disappeared...or was I dreaming that I saw one with the three kids at a gym with Heather behind them? anyway...time for a new post!