Thursday, September 25, 2008

3 Bottles and a Baby

So the last few days have been pretty exhausting. Two days ago Lilly started coming down with a fever, and then yesterday she just slept pretty much all day. I was trying to bottle all the pears from the fruit tree in the back and managed to get 3 bottles ready to be processed when Lilly woke up crying. When I went to check on her she was burning up, and when I took her temp. she was 102.3. I gave her some tylenol and an hour later she was up to 103.0. I called the pediatrician and they got her in right away. Poor thing has a double ear infection and even today after a few doses of antibiotics she is still burning up and just wants to be held and snuggled.

Emmy has another loose tooth, but she still hasn't lost the first one.

Jaron's birthday is coming up on Saturday so the kids and I are going to have a little party for him tommorow night and then on Saturday I am going to take him to a Brazillian Grill that he has been wanting to try. I will post some pictures of the old man's 30th b-day party once I take them.

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

So sorry to hear that Lilly is sick, I hope she gets better soon. I guess pears can wait when it comes to little ones needing healing, huh?
I can't believe Jaron is 30 this yr. -- seems life is what's happening when you're doing other things, and the time flies by so quickly.
We wish him well and a HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
To all of you, we send our LOVE!

Kristi said...

Poor Lilly!! hope she gets feeling better soon...and you guys are going to Rodigio's?!!! It is FANTASTIC, you will love it!! Make sure you get the rice and black beans at the buffet...they are AWESOME! All the meats are great too, but the baked pineapple, it's unbelievable...let us know how you like it. and Happy Birthday, Jaron!!! I'm sure we'll be talking to you soon.