Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Lilly the PILL-y

So you would think by the fourth little stink pot I would be used to all the nuisances of a crawling baby. . . but no, I am still blown away by Lilly's constant antics. My sweet little girl is still sweet, just fast and into everything she can get her little paws on. One of the worst things is when she manages to crawl under the end table we have in the corner between two couches. Trying to get her out reminds me of trying to coax a scared cat or something out from under a deck, not that she is scared, she is just having too much fun trying to knock the lamp over. Anyway, I had to grab a few pictures of her in her little cave before attempting to drag her out. I also took some video of her in the bathtub. She won't sit still in it for anything, she likes to crawl back and forth

over and over.

4 comments:

Kristi said...

that's adorable!

teresa said...

Yes, I hear you, my son is emptying every drawer in the dest as I type, I call them tornados, cuz that's what they are at that age!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

What a neat cave! She is a live wire it looks like.
Love the bathtub scene!

Williams Ski Team said...

I know what you mean! I have to bribe Sydney to get her to come inside! Lily is so cute!