Thursday, August 7, 2008

Long time, no Blog!

Wow, it's been awhile since I have been able to blog! And that, of course, means that I have been busy and have tons to blog about! Last week we had a steady stream of visitors for the entire week and there were 3 nights in a row where I didn't get more than 2 hours of sleep a night thanks to the paper route and the new Twilight book (which I loved).
So anyway, some of our visitors were Angie and Truman Lackey, and when they got here we discovered that Alyssa didn't have any p.j.'s to sleep in, so Emmy got right on top of that with her ninja sewing skills. Alyssa liked the "dress" that Emmy made her to sleep in so much that she told her mom, "I could wear this to church!" Angie carefully steered her away from that idea, but Emmy did do a pretty darn good job. They ended up sewing a dress (p.j.'s that looked like a dress), underwear, slippers and a mermaid tail when all was said and done.




Grrr. . . I had some more pictures that I took on Jarons camera (mine was out of batteries) documenting various things from this past week, but apparently I didn't save any of them.

1 comments:

teresa said...

I'm glad you got to reconnect with the Lackey's, they are so fun!