Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I NEED MY MEDS!

Ok, so as most of you know I have major depression, which is usually controlled very well by my medication. However, I ran out over a week ago and had to order refills via mail order prescription. At any rate, I haven' t gotten my meds in the mail yet and I am all dizzy and have a headache. Also I am feeling incredibly irritable. Thank goodness Jaron has had the last few days off to help out with the kids. Hopefully they will come soon, I really hate this out of control feeling. The depression hasn't really set in yet, that usually takes a couple of weeks to start back in, but I really don't want to get to that point. Anyway, Jaron is probably getting sick of me, but the way I see it, he owes me for putting up with him during his medication adjustments after Lilly was born (he is manic-depressive -- I know our poor kids don't stand a chance of being mentally stable!).

0 comments: