Friday, August 22, 2008

Lil' Flippers Olympics

So I haven't blogged forever. I am having a really hard time not going to bed later than 8, and that is when I usually blog, once my kids are in bed. Anyway, the kids had an "Olympic Show" at gymnastics. I tried to get some video, and some of them are sideways because I didn't think about the fact that you can't rotate videos. Lilly is crawling, I still need to get some vid of her doing it. My meds finally showed up 2 days ago. . . thank goodness!



Blechhh, I forgot how long it takes to post videos. These will have to do for now.

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Look like they are doing well!! Do hope things are going well.
Let us know how the opening of school goes, I hope they like the school and their teachers.
We love you all and miss you lots.
Hugs and Kisses to all the kids.
Grandma & Grandpa

Lacey and Jeremy Briscoe said...

That is so cute! I keep thinking I need to put Jaxson in gymnastics he is always jumping and flipping over everything! THat is funny how Emmy was making all that stuff out of paper. She sounds very creative!