Friday, July 31, 2009

New Callings!

Oh Yeah, I forgot to mention. . . Jaron and I have both received new callings in our ward. Jaron is now the scout master and he is really excited. He loves scouting and he has fond memories of time he spent doing scouts with his dad. He will only have 3-4 boys who are interested in the scouting program, but that will really let them focus on their needs, so it will be a good thing.

I just got called to be the second counselor in the Primary Presidency. The president wants me to be in charge of everything that is not Sunday related-- all the quarterly activities, activity days and cub scouts, and then sharing time once a month. I guess my 5 years in activity days will come in handy yet again!

2 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Congratulations on your new callings, Jaron sounded so excited about his call. I'm happy this job allows him more time for Church and neat callings.
We love you all and miss you too.
Hugs & Kisses for the kids!! Send more pictures for Grandma!!!!!!!

Kristi said...

I'm glad they have you busy...busy indeed!