Saturday, August 8, 2009

Thanks Gramma Kristi!

Yesterday the kids came running to get me to tell me that a package had come in the mail and to hurry up so they can open it! It was a back-to-school package from Gramma Kristi. She sent each of the kids a new outfit and Ashton and Lilly got a coloring book and magnet letters, and a doll. There was some candy involved too, which Jaron and I quickly claimed. . . but yes, we did end up sharing with the kids (all but about 2 pieces of it in fact). We got on skype with Gramma so she could see the kids try on their new outfits. I will take pictures of them when school starts and they are allowed to wear them, then I will go back and add them to this post. Thanks again Gramma!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

You're welcome! Glad everyone liked my packagae...hee hee!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

What a good gramma you guys have! I'm anxious to see the new school clothes.