Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not too much has been going on here lately. I just captured some cute pictures and thought I would post them for the grandmas. I helped the kids build a fort in the living room and then they climbed inside and watched movies on my laptop. Later on in the day I was looking for Lilly (it was too quiet) and found her in the fort with my laptop on her lap, just typing away. Luckily she didn't do any serious harm to my computer =0).





Yesterday while I was folding laundry, Ashton asked if he could watch t.v. while sitting in an empty bucket. It wasn't too long and he had fallen sound asleep!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

SOooooo cute! Thanks for thinking of us grammas!! We need LOTS of pictures! love ya all! MISS you too!

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Ditto from this Grandma!! We love seeing pictures of the kids and to know what's going on with you guys.
We love you all so very much.