Friday, July 24, 2009

My Veggies

Earlier this summer I planted some veggies in those Topsy-Turvy things, and they have really grown really well. I wanted to throw some pictures of them up. When we first moved here there was a Borough Wide yard sale, so the kids and I walked through the town and Ashton brought his money with him. He ended up buying a sit-and-spin and Lilly has just recently discovered it. She loves to sit on it and squeals at anyone else who tries to get on. I got a video of her playing on it. Enjoy!










2 comments:

Kristi said...

Wow..the veggies are growing good. What is that middle one? Irecognized the peppers and tomatoes, but is that sqaush or pumpkins and wouldn''t they be too big to hold onto the vine? It must be something else I guess. Lilly is so cute in that video. She is growing up fast...oh, and what's with that hairdo??

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Cute video of Lilly, she is such a little cutie!! She surely is growing up toooooo fast -- as is all the kids. Time flies too fast!!!
Your topsy turvy's look good, you've got peppers already.
Love you all.