Saturday, March 14, 2009

OucH!

This is another blog that happened about a week ago and is just now making on here. Ashton and Carter were running in the gym at church during an activity and ran into each other. Carter came out of it just fine, but Ashton ended up with a black eye.






Also, those of you who know how much Ashton LOVES to eat (ha ha) will love this. I was doing work on the computer and Ashton was watching Noggin, which was telling about making wishes. Then I hear Ashton say, "I wish my mom would never make dinner again!" He thinks dinnner is a naughty word, and he no longer believes me when I tell him I am making a snack at dinner time. . . especially when he sees veggies or meat involved in the process. Dang kid! =0)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ouch is right! Sorry for the bonk...hopefully it will slow them down in the gym next time! Probably not...

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Hey, Ashton -- that's a pretty good shiner! Sorry about that. Take it easy on each other, huh?
Ashton need "fun veggies" -- I wonder if they make carrots and celery in animal shapes?