Friday, March 20, 2009

The Joys of Grandma's House!

My kids have always loved Grandma Hamblin's house. . . but usually it's because she is here to make it fun by feeding them all the squash pie they can eat or by the fact that they can usually find "potty treats" (m&m's) even after they are potty trained. There is one element of Grandma's house however, that has been fun for all of her grandkids and is actually part of the house. Lilly has finally discovered, to her absolute delight, the light switch on the stair case that is in reaching distance of small toddlers! All of my kids have loved discovering this light switch and I was wondering when Lilly would finally do the same. I have some really cute video of her playing with it. *** Grandma- I hope you enjoy this, since normally this is something you would definitely be around for =0)****

3 comments:

Ray and Donna Hamblin said...

Oh, Heather - THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I do dearly LOVE it!! That light switch has been a source of delight to every one of the grandkids (and most especially to Justin) and now the great grandkids!! I'm glad that Lilly loves it too. Soooooo cute!! Thanks for the posts, we love the pictures and all your activities.
Love you ALL.
Grandma Hamblin

Kristi said...

Lilly is getting so cute with her expressions...and she looked so cute playing with the light. I hope she will be hearing better soon and get over all the fluid problems. She's a sweetie!

Williams Ski Team said...

I love it! Light switches the ultimate baby toy! She is such a QT!