Sunday, November 9, 2008

Christmas Tag

If I could have a wish for Christmas that was priceless, what would it be?

Our whole family would have all of our dental work done, and I would have a maid and someone to do the laundry! Oh, and to wake up and miraculously have lost 60 lbs. would be nice too =0)

What would I ask Santa for if money were no object?

A brand new, paid for house!

What are 5 things I would like for Christmas?

1. A karoke machine
2. shelfreliance canned goods storage found here http://www.shelfreliance.com/shop/listing/50
3. new jeans (I am down to one pair that is way too big)
4. a nice relaxing massage
5. new music for my computer or my ipod shuffle thingy

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Wait!!! You forgot the last question...what would you ask mom and dad for Christmas???

Kristi said...

but thanks for doing the tag!! I DO appreciate that.

teresa said...

I'm with you on the massage, sounds like heaven!

Carli W. said...

Heather! You must live close to me if you can just call babysitters and go to Lagoon later in the day...we need to hook up somehow (sorry...I'm commenting on an earlier post thinking you're more likely to check a comment on a newer post). Anyway, I've listened to the whole shpill about grocerysmarts too, which is pretty cool, but I'd have to go shopping weekly! YUCK! I keep my shopping to once a month...maybe twice. Anyway, I'm just happy I know you live a little closer than I thought you did.